Ariana Grande Meets Jim Carrey: Watch Her Massive Fangirl Moment


Ariana Grande met childhood crush Jim Carrey yesterday--and her reaction is everything.

She's just like the rest of us--totally fangirling over a celeb she's followed and loved forever. Ariana tweeted about her upcoming meeting at the White House Easter Egg Roll, writing: "today's the day I meet Jim Carrey."

Later, she tweeted: "met my childhood crush Jim Carrey. could even speak. he was kind, warm and human. I'm so happy." While she tried to keep it together, it seems her mom dropped a little embarrassing fact, as Ari shared: "all was swell until my mom told him that my first screen name was JimCarreyFan42@aol............ I wanted to die."

His advice for her? Ariana tweeted: "he said 'stay human.'"

She shared a video of the meeting on Instagram, writing: "me meeting Jim Carrey (but why is Alexa laughing at me behind the camera)." This is pretty cute:



Source