Harry Styles Named After This Guy? His Mom's Surprising Response


Where did Harry Styles get his name? If you believe this guy's story, the One Direction hottie owes it all to the paramedic who treated Harry's mom when she was preggers.

The lucky gent's name? Harry Styles, of course. So why not try and ride that 15 minutes of fame and make a little story of it all? The retired ambulance worker, now 72, claims he helped out Hazza's mom, Anne, at a concert--she saw his nametag and said, "You're quite nice, if it's a boy I'm going to call him Harry".

The man added, "It's a great feeling to know I may have had a part in his fame. Harry is a great name --I'm sure he wouldn't have gone on to have the success he has had if he was called something different."

Yeah. We're sure it's all about the name.

He also noted: "But I have to admit I don't think I'd know the other Harry Styles if he walked past me in the street." That's what we figured.

Anne was quick to shoot the whole story down, hopping on Twitter to say: "How can I say this politely - CLAPTRAP!" about the story. She added later, "Never cease to be amazed by the rubbish that gets written!! Utter drivel!! @WalesOnline @Daily_Express #dontbelieveeverythingyouread."

Source