Demi Lovato New Tattoo: "Now I'm a Warrior" Pic



Demi Lovato got a new tattoo--and it's fitting ink, including the title of one of her new songs from Demi and summing up her life experiences.

New York City tattoo artist Bang Bang posted the Instagram pic of Demi with the ink on her shoulder that reads "now I'm a Warrior."

Bang Bang included the photo caption: "Tattoo last night on the wonderful @ddlovato she came with a group from glee and they were all a blast!"

Hmmm...now we're wondering who from Glee went with Demi--and if they got a new tattoo too?

In a recent interview with Hollywire.com, Demi shared which of her ink is her favorite, saying, "My favorite tattoo is my feet tattoos."

The "Let go" and "Let God" ink she says are "kind of my favorite life mottos. Sometimes life can get so hard that you don't really know what to do and you just gotta be like, 'Okay,' to the man upstairs, 'Take it from here cause I don't know what I'm doing.'"


Source