Carly Rae Jepsen Q and A! What Has She Learned From Justin Bieber?


Remember how Carly Rae Jepsen teamed up with American Idol and Coca-Cola for this year's Perfect Harmony Project for a special performance?

Well, the day is finally here! Carly will be performing "Take A Picture," the song that you guys helped her choose the lyrics to. You'll be able to see her backup dancers' outfits and the lighting and set design that you voted for tonight on American Idol.

To show how much she appreciates your opinions, Carly answered a few of your questions!

C: Who is your favorite Glee character and why?
CRJ: I think Brittany is kind of hilarious. She has the best one-liners. :)

C: What have you learned from Justin Bieber? Has he given you any advice?
CRJ: I think he is one of the hardest working people I know and I really admire that. In fact, he kind of leads by example in that way. He is extremely supportive of my career and encourages me to keep working hard and be myself.

C: What's your favorite Jepsies story?
CRJ: I have a very sweet Jepsie named Pablo, he made an amazing lyric video for "Tonight I'm Getting Over You"! He also made a great one for "This Kiss." We had a Skype video call so I could thank him, and he told me that his dream was to get into filming and I felt so excited that he had all the talent and drive to really make it happen. It was a really cool connection with a fan/new friend and I'll never forget it!

C: What's your most embarrassing live performance moment?
CRJ: I flashed a crowd with my pink undies while doing a twirl. It was windy and I forgot the hot shorts. Oops.

Let's hope she doesn't have one of those moments tonight when she performs her song "Take A Picture" on Idol!

Source