HARRY TAKES THE HANDS-ON APPROACH..
Turning up at Vogue without a pair of heels or a designer manbag might be a massive fashion faux pas, but luckily couture means little to Liam Payne, who brought the world of maribou trim back to earth when he and the rest of One Direction popped in for a chat.
To be honest, we'd probably still fancy 1D if they decided to perform their next show in a range of swim wear crafted entirely from plastic bags, but we have to say they look SMOKIN' in their photoshoot.
Suiting up for the occasion, they look pretty natural to us, but apparently looking this stylish isn't all that and a packet of chips. In fact, despite being a bit of a fashionista these days, Harry still has a little cringe when he thinks back to the some of the things he wore back in the good old days.
“I like fashion," he said. "When I look back at the kind of stuff I wore on the X Factor, I laugh.. There’s no excuse.”
Even though Harry probably can't get a wink of sleep without planning his next day's outfit, Liam's attitude to fashion sounds a whole lot more laid back.
Explaining his newly shaven head, Captain Sensible said: "At the start, management said I wasn’t allowed to change my hair. But then I did it anyway, so they kind of let that one go."
Well they could hardly stick it back on, could they?
"I tend to change my hair quite a lot. I can go out and about. The other day I went out dressed as a big chav – Adidas trainers, jogging bottoms – and no one recognised me," he added.
Let's hope he wasn't talking about these tracksuits, which happen to be customised Ralph Lauren numbers made especially for their Vogue shoot.
We can't imagine Vogue are aware of the mysterious creature known as the Chav, so we'll be expecting all the A-Listers to be working a popper operated trackie bum next season.
Source




