TAYLOR SWIFT SPILLS ON HER ‘DARK AND TWISTY RELATIONSHIPS’


WE CAN SEE IT NOW, ALBUM NUMBER 3: 'DARK AND TWISTY'.

We love that one of Taylor Swift’s favourite things to do is to air her dirty laundry via her albums, and tell us through the medium of lovely pop music all about how badly her past relationships have gone.

But in the December issue of Cosmopolitan magazine, Taylor has gone even further and explained that although she’s found herself in some pretty rubbish situations, they’ve taught her how to deal with ending relationships in a healthy way.

''I’ve learned when to get out," she told the magazine when quizzed how to know when it’s time to jump ship from a guy.

"I’ve never wasted too much time with the wrong person and that’s one thing I’m proud of."

You’re telling us Swifty. Taylor has a string of Hollywood ex-boyfs including Joe Jonas, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal and even had a rumoured thing with Harry Styles. She most recently split from her summer fling with Conor Kennedy. We’re wondering which of them she’s referring to when she goes on to talk to Cosmo about the things she can’t handle when it comes to guys.

“I can’t deal with someone wanting to take a relationship backward or needing space or cheating on you…it’s a common-sense thing…I just don’t ever want to end up in a relationship that isn’t fair ever again.” GO TAY TAY. Girl power etc etc.

She goes on. “I’ve had a lot of dark and twisty situations happen, enough to realise that when someone exhibits signs of evoking a dark and twisty relationship and dark and twisty feelings, it’s not interesting to me.”

Dark and twisty ‘situations’ sounds well juicy, we wanna know moooore.

So who will it be that finally wins over Ms Swift? "I need that unexplainable spark." She answers.

"I just need to see someone and feel 'Oh, no, uh-oh.'" Hmmm...

Well One Direction make us feel something along those lines every time we see them on our screens, but apparently she’s already tried and tested one of them so we’re all out of ideas. Soz Tay babe.

What do you make of Taylor Swift’s relationship advice? We think it’s really cool that she’s using bad past experiences to help her learn about future ones - and make A FRICK LOADA CASH.

Source