Is Taylor Swift the Next R&B Star After Duets with Usher & T.I.?




We didn't see this coming! Taylor Swift just keeps pulling out the surprises on her 'Speak Now Tour.' After star-studded shows in Nashville and Los Angeles, the 21-year-old continued the fun in Atlanta.

Taylor played two shows in ATL over the weekend and on Saturday, she brought out Usher to sing "Yeah!" and boy was the crowd excited. Taylor busted out some rapping and after the song Usher brought his adorable sons on stage. Taylor tweeted after the show, "I got to say 'peace up, A-town down' in atlanta then @UsherRaymondIV came out and sang 'Yeah!' with me. I'm thinking 'is this real life?"

She returned to the stage on Sunday night and partway through her set she sang the opening chorus of T.I.'s hit song "Live Your Life" - and the crowd went into a frenzy when the newly-freed rapper appeared onstage to perform with Swift.

After the show, she tweeted, "Singing 'Live Your Life' with TI tonight was unreal. LOUDEST screams from the crowd, 14,000 people, hands in the air - welcome back Tip (T.I.)!!"

Nelly and Young Jeezy were also hanging out at the show. So, after hearing Taylor sing with T.I., Usher, and Nicki Minaj (in LA), we started thinking. Maybe Taylor should test out a new sound on her new album. Maybe a little R&B and some collaborations on the next one?

Source