Taylor Swift: Much Music Millions



Taylor Swift hearts the crowd she sees outside a Much Music event on Queens Street in Toronto outside the MuchMusic studios on Thursday afternoon (November 4).

The 20-year-old “Last Kiss” singer chatted with ET Canada about the news of selling over a million copies of her album. She shared, “Not a bad week at all, I’m sort of floating on a cloud, it’s amazing! It’s crazy writing this album for the last two years with no co-writers, taking reason-ability and ownership of every single line on this album.”

Taylor continued, “There’s two ways it can go – people like it and that’s amazing and I’m that much more proud of it – but if people don’t I’’m like it’s all on you – so I’m so glad the first week has been what it’s been – I can’t imagine – the fans just blow me away.”

Source