Taylor Swift talks to Taylor Lautner



Taylor Swift has said she is still happy to see her reported ex-boyfriend Taylor Lautner.

Speaking to the News Of The World she said: “Everybody sees my every move now. I’m seeing him next week to film more scenes for Valentine's Day. We’re texting.”

She continued: “I hope I never change the way I live my life just because everyone’s watching it. If I don’t want to be photographed doing something, then I probably shouldn’t do it.”

Rom-com Valentine's Day is released at cinemas in under two weeks so it’s likely Taylor made the comments a while ago.

Yesterday Swift won four Grammy Awards and declared it felt like a dream. Accepting the Album Of The Year prize she said:

“I just keep thinking back to when you are in second grade and people joke around and they say, 'Maybe we'll see you at the Grammys one day' and it just seems like an impossible dream.”

Source

No comments: