Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift New BFFs



It's no secret that Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift are close, but maybe much closer than you may think...

They formed a "Heart-Brake Club" so that whenever either of them gets dumped, the other girl will bring junk food as consolation prize! Now that's a good friend!

Appearing on Ryan Seacrest's radio show, the Disney star Selena says, "One of my favorite stories with Taylor Swift was when I was going through a very hard break up and she came to my house at 10:30 at night and knocked on my door, I opened it, and she had two big bags of junk food, cookies, Snickers, and just like soda... Now we're looking forward to getting our heart broken."

Selena and Twilight star Taylor Lautner broke up in May 2009, and just two months later, Tay-L and Tay-S started dating. DailyFill wonders how both girls could be such BFFS if they dated the same guy! And in such a short time span!

Selena says, "I'm very lucky to have her in my life!"

Source

No comments: