Selena Gomez on If She'd Get Back Together with Justin Bieber: 'I Don't Know!'

Selena Gomez on If She'd Get Back Together with Justin Bieber: 'I Don't Know!'

Selena Gomez takes the cover of Elle magazine’s October 2015 issue, on newsstands September 22.

Here’s what the 23-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:

On her ex Justin Bieber: “I’ll forever support him and love him in a way that…. We grew up together. I think people want it to be different. We’re too young for that. Nobody was married. There was no…. I respect him. And I think he respects me, in a healthy manner.”

On dating: “Finding somebody is not my main focus. I’ve dated people. I’ve been on a few dates, which is really exciting. But I’ve never wanted to get into anything serious, because I kind of did that. I have my guard up. I like to meet people in organic settings. Hanging out with a group of people and meeting through mutual people.”

On if she’d get back together with Justin: “I don’t know! [laughing & practically shouting]”

For more from Selena, visit Elle.com.


via Source