Who Is Nick Jonas' New Song 'Numb' About? Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Delta Goodrem?

Who is Nick Jonas Numb about miley cyrus selena gomez delta goodremWe knew as soon as we heard Nick Jonas ' new song, "Numb" that people would start to wonder who it's about. And, of course, Miley Cyrus' name came up.



Take a look at the lyrics and what Nick said about the tune and see if you can figure out who "Numb" is about, because he definitely points to a past girlfriend (or more than one!). Check out his quote below...then let the speculation begin!



Nick told Seventeen magazine that the song is about relationship heartbreak and betrayal, explaining: "I relate it to a couple of different situations I've had where someone left me so high and dry that I felt numb."



He added, "I wrote this song with Mike Posner - a really talented composer himself - and we were talking about things that were important to me to put on the record. I feel like this song was really the kind of emotional center of the album while still having that good beat and good vibe. It still has a lot to say and it's one of my favorites."














from Cambio http://ift.tt/1pQUABJ

via IFTTT