Taylor Swift Covers 'People' Mag, Opens Up About Single Life

Taylor Swift Covers 'People' Mag, Opens Up About Single Life

Taylor Swift channels Mia Farrow ‘s iconic Great Gatsby look on the brand new cover of People magazine’s 40th Anniversary issue.


Here’s what the 24-year-old singer had to share with the mag:


On this year: “Being on my own, prioritizing my girlfriends, my family and my music above everything else and trying things I never thought I’d try. It’s really been a liberating and freeing time.”


On being single: “I made the decision to spend time on my own and figure out who I am. When you take the other person out of the scenario and you’re walking through life on your own, you end up figuring out what you actually like without anyone else’s input. I’m not too worried about whether I meet someone. I’m going to be happy either way.”


Also pictured: Taylor stopping the BBC Radio 1 and KISS FM studios on Wednesday (October 8) in London, England.


For more on Taylor, visit People.com.


15+ pictures inside of Taylor Swift out and about in London…




via Source