Niall Horan Wakes Up With Boobs Drawn on His Face: Sweet Revenge?

niall horan boobs drawn on face Laura WhitmorePayback is a b**ch, so they say, and Niall Horan discovered that first hand when he woke up with boobs on his face. What? Yeah, that sounded a little weird - to clarify, a friend drew boobs on his face then posted the pic online.



If you remember back some time ago, Niall and his friend Eoghan crashed pal Laura Whitmore's house and put her underwear on their heads and took pics. So we'd say that the two were overdue for a little revenge prank.



Laura pranked the guys good, posting the photos on Instagram with this explanation: "Two years ago two boys named Eoghan and Niall went into my home while I was out and into my underwear drawer. Then took pictures wearing my underwear on their head. And tweeted them. It's been a long process but I've finally had my revenge!!"



According to Laura's Instagram, Niall was responsible for the doodle on Eoghan. So that means Niall drew on Eoghan's face, then fell asleep and Laura drew all over him? Classic.








Loading


Two years ago two boys named Eoghan and Niall went into my home while I was out and into my underwear drawer. Then took pictures wearing my underwear on their head. And tweeted them. It's been a long process but I've finally had my revenge!!


View on Instagram








via Source