Miley Cyrus Covers Etta James 'I'll Take Care Of You' on 'Sunrise' - Watch The Performance Here!

Miley Cyrus Covers Etta James 'I'll Take Care Of You' on 'Sunrise' - Watch The Performance Here!

Miley Cyrus sticks her tongue out for her fans while making an appearance on Sunrise at the Sydney Opera House on Monday (October 13) in Sydney, Australia.


The 21-year-old singer hit the stage to perform her hits “We Can’t Stop” and “Wrecking Ball,” as well as a special cover of the Etta James classic “I’ll Take Care Of You” – Watch all the performances below!


PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Miley Cyrus


During the show, Miley also told the crowd that “it really doesn’t bother me when people tell me I’m crazy because I am.”




Miley Cyrus – ‘I’ll Take Care Of You’ Live on Sunrise

10+ pictures inside of Miley Cyrus performing live on Sunrise




Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ Live on Sunrise



Miley Cyrus – ‘We Can’t Stop’ Live on Sunrise



via Source