Ed Sheeran Really Wants to Write a Song for Britney Spears?

Ed Sheeran and Britney SpearsMove over Hilary Duff and Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran has another singer on his who-to-write-a-song-for list. This time our favorite ginger wants to work with the queen of pop music, Britney Spears .



When fans at an event asked him if he'd consider writing Brit Brit a comeback hit, he had a pretty clever response. "Yeah. I mean she's had consistent hits for a while, but I wouldn't write 'Work Bitch'."



"I'd go and do something a bit more like 'Everytime'. I'm a Britney fan! I've actually got the Greatest Hits, I cook to it," he said. During the same chat, Ed revealed that he still has some songs he recorded with Taylor that haven't been released.



"I just don't know where to put them," he added. "I've never really had collaborations on my albums unless it's a specific project, so I'm not sure."



Well, we all know how awesome his collabs are with Tay. We need to hear those, pronto. And as for Brit and Ed working together, how amazing would that be? Think she'll be down for it?





via Source