Demi Lovato Sings "Give Me Love" and Ed Sheeran's a Fan!


Demi Lovato's iHeartRadio Live concert didn't disappoint--and neither did her cover of Ed Sheeran's "Give Me Love." Yep, she nailed it. And she gained Ed as a fan in the process. Not too bad, really.

Demi told the audience, "This is my surprise. It's one of my favorite songs. This song means everything to me." Awe. Some.

Afterwards, Ed tweeted: "@ddlovato incredible" and she responded "Thank you SO much!!" High praise from Ed himself? Total win.

She added, "Tonight was SO much fun... Thank you guys for watching... I love you all!! Thanks @iHeartRadio!!!!!"

Demi also performed "Warrior," telling fans before the song, "I've been through a lot, and you guys have supported me every step of the way, and I thank you for that. I get sick and tired of sharing my story, but every time I tell it, I know one person is going to hear it that never heard it."

She continued: "No matter what you go through, whether it is a mental illness, being bullied at school, or cutting, having a substance abuse issue, or an eating disorder, don't be afraid to ask for help. That's what I did."

Demi added, "You are worthy of life. You have so much ahead of you. So just work it out. This goes out to all of my warriors."



Source