Demi Lovato: Sao Paolo Concert Pics!


Demi Lovato hits the stage during her Neon Lights Tour on Tuesday night in Sao Paolo, Brazil.

“Sao Paolo… 1 down.. 2 to go.. PLUS THEY’RE ALL SOLD OUT?!!? YOU ARE AMAZING… Tonight was INCREDIBLE!!! #NEONLIGHTSTOURSA!!!!!” the 21-year-old singer tweeted after her first concert in the tropical city.



After the show, while trying to get some rest for the next night, Demi woke up to some defying fans.

“I can’t sleep cause it’s 4am & my Lovatics are chanting my name… So I look out at THIS… GET OUT OF THE STREET!!” she posted with a pic of her view. “I love you guys but OH MY GOD!!!! PLEASE DON’T!!! That’s so dangerous!!! I love you… Now I need/have to/gonna sleep.. Nite nite.”

FYI: Demi is wearing American Apparel pants, a Vince shirt, a Maje jacket, and Giuseppe Zanotti shoes.

Source