Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama Have Facetime Laugh While She Tours


Demi Lovato has been busy with her Neon Lights tour in South America, but she's still making time to connect with boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama. And she even shared a pic from their Facetime conversation, which looked like it was nothing but laughs.

She tweeted the pic with this caption: "Baby... I just got my lips done!!!" lookin' good @WValderrama...." And, of course, it included plenty of cutesie emojis too.

What we love most is all the smiling--Wilmer clearly has Demi cracking up over his joke about getting his lips done and they both just ooze happiness on the right side of the pic.

Demi's fans were keeping her awake last night--and things got a little dangerous, as she tweeted: "I can't sleep cause it's 4am & my Lovatics are chanting my name... So I look out at THIS... GET OUT OF THE STREET!!" The pic showed fans laying in the street to make a heart for Demi.

She added, "I love you guys but OH MY GOD!!!! PLEASE DON'T!!! That's so dangerous!!! I love you... Now I need/have to/gonna sleep.. Nite nite Silent kisses!!!! Shhhhh don't get in trouble!!!"
"Baby... I just got my lips done!!!" 😂😍😊😘 lookin' good @WValderrama.... 😝❤️ pic.twitter.com/OPMOJ5dCta
- Demi Lovato (@ddlovato) April 23, 2014


Source