TOP PICK: Jennifer Lawrence's Advice to Shailene Woodley: "Don't Do Drugs or a Sex Tape"


So we all know Jennifer Lawrence told Shailene Woodley to totally do the Divergent franchise, but she also gave her some other pearls of wisdom. During their email exchange which Shailene struck up with the Hunger Games starlet, J. Law told her just say no to sex and drugs. "I sent her an email--I had never met her--and I was like, 'Hey, Jen! I know you don't know who I am, but I have this opportunity and I was wondering how Hunger Games affected your life affected your life, if you were happy with your decision, etc.,'" she explained to E! News.

"She was like, 'Listen, there are a few things you should not do, like drugs and make a sex tape or go to Whole Foods the day the movie opens, but it's gonna change your life in so many positive ways. Definitely do it," Shailene recalls. So no sex on camera, no illicit substances and no going for organic groceries on March 21, when the movie opens. Sounds easy enough to us!

Source