Miley Cyrus Fan Sneaks Into Her Dressing Room, Is Arrested After Bragging on Twitter


Miley Cyrus had a serious creeper moment when a teenage boy-fan snuck into her backstage dressing room. It all went down at her recent Omaha, Nebraska show.

According to a police report, 18-year-old Tucker Salvensen was arrested after he went into the CenturyLink Center and snuck backstage, into the singer's dressing room. What really gave him away was the arena's surveillance video AND the tweet that he posted bragging about the incident.

"@MileyCyrus I snuck in your dressing room today in Omaha there's a note in there for you!!!" he posted along with a photo of Miley's dressing room.

He was arrested the next day on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal trespassing, and had to miss her concert. "@MileyCyrus I got arrested and missed the show because I came backstage yesterday when they were setting up #heartbroken," he tweeted after his arrest.

As for that "note" he left Miley in her room, well according to cops it said, "I snuck back here I need to meet you. You have helped me so much your music has given me all the answers I was looking for when my heart got broke ... we went through the same thing @ the same time."

"Miley I love you!!! Please let me meet you," he ended it along with his phone number and Twitter name.

Tucker says he was tricked by a truck driver who gave him a VIP pass. He thought it granted him access to the whole building and he had no intention to harm her.

Obsessed Smiler or not...we can't help but wonder, what's with "fans" these days? Taylor Swift just had to get a restraining order against a man who was stalking her and threatening her family and so did Selena Gomez.

On a lighter note, click here to find out why Miley was forced to sing a song at one of her recent shows in her actual underwear.

Source