TOP PICK: Carrie Underwood Covers 'Marie Claire' June Issue, Says She's Too Young For Kids


Is Carrie Underwood ready for kids?

Not any time soon!

In Marie Claire's June 2013 issue, Carrie not only graces the mag's cover but also opens up about her life and talks about having children with her husband.

"I don't feel old enough to have kids. I know I am mature. But being responsible for another human?" the 30-year-old country singer said.

She also admitted that she's good at being awkward, can be selfish and sometimes might come off as ungrateful.

"My husband calls me the queen of awkward moments. Anything that can be made awkward, I will make it awkward," she revealed to the mag.

Known to be a little less-friendly or less enthusiastic at times, Carrie said it's simply her personality and based on how she grew up.

"I'm not a mushy person at all. We were never a huggy family. Or a 'let's talk it out' family. Technically I have siblings but they are quite a bit older than me – I was the accident – so I have the only-child syndrome going on. I'm a little more selfish, a little more independent, a little closed. I do wish I were softer. I wish I were able to form relationships better. But hey, I mean...I'm not a sociopath," Carrie continued.

"At the beginning of my career, I used to have panic attacks. People were touching me, screaming – it made me really nervous. In public, I just get nervous. It's a physical reaction, feeling like the walls are closing in. The fans are great. It's not their fault. I don't ever want to come across as ungrateful. But on my end, it is hard for me to process. Because I am still just me."

Wow! We're digging the honesty and seriously, how gorge does she look on the cover?!

Are you surprised Carrie doesn't want kids yet? Do you like her Marie Claire cover?

Source