TOP PICK: Beyonce Performs in Belgium, Writes Handwritten Apology to Fans


The show must go on!

After Beyonce Knowles canceled her concert Tuesday in Antwerp due to dehydration and exhaustion, she returned to the stage on Wednesday night.

The singer even shared a handwritten note to her fans via her Tumblr apologizing for skipping Tuesday's concert.

"I've never postponed a show in my life," Bey wrote. "It was very hard for me. I'm sorry if I disappointed you. Thank you for your concern. I'm feeling much better now and I'm ready to give you a great show."

The rumor mill was buzzing since Beyonce canceled her show right after pregnancy rumors hit the web on Monday. PageSix reports she's already expecting her second child with Jay-Z.

And while some people thought her high waisted Givenchy gown at last week's Met Gala may have been concealing a baby bump, Beyonce wore a tight white leotard on stage last night and her abs looked totally flat.

Either way, we're glad she's feeling better!

Source