Taylor Swift serial dating rumors ‘is a misconception,’ says Ed Sheeran


Taylor Swift has had to deal with a lot of mean people who claim she’s a serial dater.

But Ed Sheeran has come to her defense after squashing rumors that he, too, was dating her and says it’s just not the case.

“The rumor that she dates a lot of people is a misconception,” the 22-year-old singer who is currently on tour with Swift told OK! magazine. “In the time that I’ve known her, which has been almost two years now, she has dated two people. Fact.”

Swift, 23, has been linked to several men including Joe Jonas, Harry Styles, Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal and the list goes on and on.

“In her entire life I think she’s dated around five or six people,” he continued. “I don’t like when people take shots at [Taylor] because I do know her personally and I think people get the wrong end of the stick.”

While the “I Knew You Were Trouble” singer has seemingly had ties with multiple suitors Sheeran insists it’s the way media and the public portray her but she isn’t like that in reality.

“She’s so successful and she’s so nice and sweet to everyone that she meets,” he added. “There is nothing bad to say but she was being pictured with a lot of dudes!”

In a recent interview with Wonderland magazine Swift pondered the thought of what her future love life will look like saying, “I have no idea if I’m going to get married or be single forever or have a family or just be on my own.”


Source