Selena Gomez's Backstage Requests Revealed: Is She a Diva?


Selena Gomez's Stars Dance Tour pre-show requests are as cute as she is!

Unlike some famous singers who reportedly demand specific water and certain colored flowers backstage, Sel recently admitted to MTV that her2013 tour rider is as down-to-earth as she is.

""Incense, pickles always," Gomez told MTV of her tour requests.

"I don't know. I actually have a boring rider. I'll be honest ... Ramen. That's what I have. I'm more about food and apparently incense," she said.

Who doesn't love Ramen?!

Honestly, we aren't surprised that she's not too demanding while on tour! Selena seems like she's totally chill and wouldn't get carried away with things.

What would your tour or backstage requests be if you were famous?

The Stars Dance Tour kicks off in August! Are you going to check Selena out on the road?

Source