Selena Gomez tweets photo: 'Me and my Hooters'


Selena Gomez is all about the Hooters.

The brunette beauty stopped by the famous eatery in Boston on Friday and posed for a pic with a bevy of breastful waitresses.

"Me and my Hooters..... smh (shaking my head)," Gomez playfully wrote under the Twitpic.

The "Come & Get It" singer was in Beantown promoting her latest single, the seductive music video for the catchy ballad was just released this week.

The 20-year-old starlet told late night host Chelsea Handler in a March interview about her love for male-friendly wing joint and how she used to visit frequently with her single dad.

"When I was younger, I think my dad wanted me to be a boy," Gomez explained.

"So, we'd go to Hooters to watch the Spurs game. The waitresses would come over and I'd color them pictures, so I was kind of like bait for him in a way."


Source