Demi Lovato on Jimmy Fallon: Demi Explains 'Warrior' Tattoo, Talks 'X Factor'


Watch Demi Lovato on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, where she explains her new "warrior" tattoo's meaning, plus dishes on the new X Factor judges.

It looks like the X Factor judges seats need to be announced soon because Demi says auditions start next week!

She joked, "We'll probably literally find out the day of," saying she has a "little idea," but it's not confirmed yet.

Jimmy and Demi talked about her new album, which she was yelling about out the car window in New York City. Too funny.

Demi also talked about the new tattoo she got, "Now I'm a warrior," which she explained the meaning of: "Well, I have a song on my album called "Warrior" and it's a very, very meaningful song to me...but it's an inspirational song as well."

She added, "It's a negative thing turned positive. I've been through a lot and I'm really, really honest on this album. This is a song that was really difficult for me to write, record and now release."

The tattoo, she says "is kind of like a tribute to releasing an album as well as overcoming some really, really difficult things in my life."

Source