Selena Gomez: 'Love Is Such a Normal Thing'


Selena Gomez hides behind a pink birdcage veil in this new shot from her February 2013 Nylon cover story.

The 20-year-old actress chatted about love, Taylor Swift and growing up on film. Check it:

On love in the spotlight: “It blows my mind that somebody wakes up every morning and goes to their little office and meets with people to just make stuff up. [And I don't read it,] unless it’s really bad and I need to know. At the end of the day, love is such a normal thing, and everyone deals with it. Just because it’s a different lifestyle doesn’t change the meaning of what I’ve been raised on, which is fairy tales.”

On Spring Breakers: “I’ve told parents, ‘Make sure you don’t let your kids see Spring Breakers’, because with the title you could think it would be cute or something. I know it isn’t for the younger generation I have following me, but I’m also about to be 21.”

On BFF Taylor: “We both experienced the same things at the same time. But we’ve never once talked about our industry. She just became the person I’d go to for an issue with my family or boyfriend. It’s so hard to trust girls, so I’m lucky to have her.”

Be sure to pick up a copy, on stands Tuesday, January 29th!

Source