Harry Styles: I want Zayn's hair


Harry Styles would like to "steal" bandmate Zayn Malik's hair.

The two teenage heartthrobs form One Direction with Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Liam Payne.

Harry is famed for his head of curly locks, but the 18-year-old still envies Zayn's slick style.

"I would probably steal Zayn's hair. I think it looks cool," he admitted when asked which quality he would take from his bandmates.

Harry must be doing something right, as the British singer is currently lucky enough to be dating pretty country star Taylor Swift.

His One Direction colleagues were certainly quick to pick up on his best points, which included his toned torso.

"I want Harry's abs," Niall admitted.

The other boys seemed to focus a little more on personality traits, rather than good looks.

Whereas Zayn may have the best hairdo, the 19-year-old claims he doesn't have the confidence to go with it.

"I would probably take Louis' humour because he is really funny and confident. I would take his confidence," he confessed.

Louis himself added: "Liam's level head to realise when the right time to stop is, or Niall's just carefree, loving life, love everyone who lives..."

"I was going to say Niall's carefreeness or maybe Harry's diet, because my diet is terrible," Liam explained.

As the lads have such enviable style, they will soon be releasing a fragrance to give everyone a piece of that One Direction charm.

Last month the boys announced they had been working on the scent for six months, but didn't reveal any further details.

Source