Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Wedding News: Miley's Dad Confirms Three Weddings!


Are you looking for the latest Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth wedding details?

We may not know a date yet, but Miley's dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, seems to have confirmed that Miley and Liam will have three weddings!

Billy Ray told Us Magazine that when Liam asked for Miley's hand in marriage, "I said yes if I could be in his brother's next movie."

Hee.

As for that whole Miley and Liam multiple weddings rumor? Her dad says, "Now, they [Miley and Liam] are going to have three weddings, so I'm thinking one movie with Chris, then we got the sequel to Liam's new movie [Hunger Games: Catching Fire] coming out. They have got three weddings, that has to be three movies for me."

Miley's wedding has her dad feeling all sentimental too, as he shared that he was so touched by a recent Indianapolis Colts coach's speech, "I immediately texted Miley and said, 'I just want you to know, whenever you're ready, I'm going to be very proud to walk you down that aisle.' She was like, 'Daddy!' with two smiley faces! That coach and that moment touched me."

So, place your bets... when do you think Liam and Miley will get married? Do you think there really will be three ceremonies?

Source