Louis Tomlinson is a Faithful Boyfriend to Girlfriend Eleanor Calder, of Course!


One Direction's Louis Tomlinson is a sweet guy-- but we all know that, right?

In a recent interview, Louis dished on just how faithful he is as a boyfriend to Eleanor Calder, telling Now magazine, ''I've never been like that. Even my mates at school would take the p**s out of me about it. I've never been bothered about sleeping around.''

He added, 'Without being too soppy, I'm incredibly happy with the way me and Eleanor are. The great thing about it is that when I started seeing her I was already in the band. It makes things easier in the respect she already knows now that's the way it is. She's very easy-going too, which is really important.''

He even texted Eleanor's mom about his intentions, telling her he doesn't have some boy band/superstar reputation of hooking up with random girls.

Louis' text? "Please don't judge me thinking I'm like the stereotypical boy band type who is going to go around and sleep with everything that moves."'

Louis has nothing but respect for his love and says he owes it to his mom, explaining she "would be horrified if I behaved any differently."

He's a keeper, Eleanor!

Source