ONE DIRECTION'S LOUIS TOMLINSON ICE CREAMED ON A GIRL'S FACE.



A DELIGHTFUL EXPERIENCE WE'RE SURE YOU'LL AGREE.

That Louis Tomlinson can be a right nightmare, you just never know were he's going to wipe his cream. We're guessing that Harry Styles usually has to take the load, but occassionally fans do too.

In an interview with Nickelodeon the One Direction fittie spoke about the time he attacked an Italian fan with his ice cream.

"I was eating an ice cream and I just felt quite random and decided to put a bit of the ice cream on one of this girl's cheeks...

"I saw her about four hours later when she came to one of the signings and she still had the ice cream on her face - dried in. I was like 'Hey, ice cream girl!' And she was like 'WOO HOO HOO, I'm the ice cream girl!'"

Source