These days, every celebrity and their mom is tweeting … And most likely from a smart phone. But not Miley Cyrus. The singer/actress, who will celebrate her 19th birthday later this month, has declared a semi-leave from Twitter — or at least cutting down her social media usage to make more time for herself. Also on Twitter, Wiz Khalifa made big promises with his tweets, swearing that his next album will have his best songs yet. Elsewhere, Ashley Tisdale was getting in the Christmas spirit with the help of Justin Bieber, Dia Frampton of 'The Voice' was hoping for a P90X miracle and formerly little Romeo was thanking his lucky stars for his extended education. See what your favorite stars were tweeting about today!
Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus): Sorry I havent been tweeting as much! I deleted the twitter ap off of my phone. Just taking some “ME” time! =] love yall
Wiz Khalifa (@RealWizKhalifa): I'm Really Excited About My Second Album. U Guys Are Gonna Really Enjoy This Music. These Are My Hardest Raps Ever
Ashley Tisdale (@ashleytisdale): U kno u love him! Justin Bieber is putting me in the Christmas spirit early. On ITunes Now. #UnderTheMistletoe
Dia Frampton (@DiaFramps): P90X….here I come!Any tips, motivational speeches people?! Too late in the year to throw out, “Don't you want that bikini body?!” Nice try
dev (@DEVisHot): The doc office always has good treats man >:O
Justin Bieber (@justinbieber): if u are doing buyouts this weekend let me know where and get me video of it so i can post. #makeachange – #giveback – #UnderTheMistletoe
Romeo Miller (@RomeoMiller): Man I love learning new things! Being educated is the best quality someone could have. #UrbanBorn
Mark Hoppus (@markhoppus): I want to go back to the time before they found out what was inside the hatch.
Ryan Seacrest (@RyanSeacrest): love that @rihanna track we found love. makes me wanna go out
Brandy Norwood (@4everBrandy): Brandom: feelings should never be judged as right or wrong but honored and accepted as YOUR TRUTH!!
Source




