Logan Lerman: 'The Three Musketeers' Premiere!




Logan Lerman suits up for the world premiere of The Three Musketeers held at The Vue Westfield on Tuesday night (October 4) in London.

The 19-year-old actor recently chatted with RTE about his role in the updated classic tale.

He shared, “The whole movie was just a really great time because I’m just this young American kid from Los Angeles who hasn’t seen the world really, but fortunately for my work - I started really young and was able to travel a lot but mostly in the States and I hadn’t really been out of the States, I haven’t explored the world yet - but it was quite the adventure to shoot in Germany and live there.

“The whole experience itself, just being able live in Germany for five months and see this beautiful country and understand the perspective of the people living there, was an experience in itself. The highlight was just the whole thing. It was a great chapter.”

Source