Justin Bieber shoots creepy ad for his fragrance




Before we get started let me just say that I find the fact that a 17 year old male pop star having his own ladies fragrance to be ridiculous. A year ago Justin Bieber didn’t even know what cologne was much less use it, and now he has his own line of ladies perfume called “Someday,” as in someday “he’ll be old enough to wear cologne himself”.

The ad for his fragrance is less creepy and more cheesy than anything else. It starts off with a girl looking at herself in the mirror and Bieber shows up behind her. The next time she looks it’s no longer Justin behind her, but instead a guy wearing a goalie mask like Jason from Friday the 13th. It turns out to be Bieber who takes it off and he and the girl high five and have a laugh. High five? Really? People still do that? I thought that went out of style 15 years ago.

While the ad is supposed to have a Halloween theme, the only thing creepy is the fact that a 17 year old male has his own line of perfume being marketed to 13 year olds. Am I the only one that thinks it’s weird? 20 years from now, people are going to look back and realize how ridiculous it is that Justin Bieber had his own women’s perfume and that girls actually bought it.

While most people will think this is an odd choice for a perfume commercial, there is no doubt that Bieber’s diehard fans will love it. In their eyes Justin can do no wrong. They would probably buy and wear his perfume even if it smelled like a dirty gym sock.

I actually like Bieber's music, but I think the fact that girls literally cry over him and worship him is a little too much.

Source