Joe Jonas: I'd Love to Start A Food Blog



Joe Jonas is in the midst of his US Tour with Jay Sean & JoJo, but he recently took some time to chat with the New York Times about his new album 'Fastlife,' his love of food and his favorite fashions.

Joe has been in the business for a while and has rubbed shoulders with the likes of Paul McCartney & President Obama, so is there anyone left that makes him starstruck? "I don't really get star-struck ever, but when it comes to chefs, I will sometimes get nervous," he said. "If there's a chef I really like, I will freak, because I think their talent is so different from what I do."

And if you're a fan of Joe, then you know he loves to cook, but did you know he'd love to write about it? "I want to start a food blog eventually," Joe told the NY Times. He also went on to talk about being fan of chefs like Mario Batali and Ferran AdriĆ .

Joe's first solo effort, 'Fastlife,' hits stores next month. The album was originally supposed to be along the lines of Michael Buble or Josh Groban, but ended up being more R&B influence. "I want to write something that people can dance to," he said. "I want to dance." And judging from the music we've heard from the album so far, everyone will be dancing.

To read the rest of the article, head over to NYTimes.com

Source