First Look on the Set of 'Perks of Being a Wallflower'



If you're looking for a movie with some of the brightest up-and-coming stars, then look no further than 'Perks of Being a Wallflower.'

The movie stars Logan Lerman, Emma Watson, Ezra Miller, and Nina Dobrev and is based on the popular book of the same name. All week, MTV has been profiling their favorite up-and-comers that they've dubbed 'The New Class,' so of course the cast of the movie made the list and MTV has your first look on the set of the movie.

"I feel incredible about it. I feel like I've been waiting for 'Perks,' " Emma told MTV. "I was waiting for this story, for this script, for this moment, for these people to do it with me. I'm so glad I didn't do anything that I didn't care about."

And Nina has been super busy with 'The Vampire Diaries,' but every chance she gets, she works works works. "Every hiatus, my goal is to try something different, and this is a small part in a great, fun indie that has a great script," she said. "It's been fun to meet such great new people. Everyone really gets along and is really friendly and fun."

We've been fans of Logan for a long time, so we're excited that he's been grabbing a lot of leading roles lately and we think he makes the perfect 'Charlie.' So did he have to tap into any of his own life to relate? "I definitely tapped into some awkward childhood memories for this movie."

'Perks of Being a Wallflower' is set to hit theaters next year.

Source