
The 29-year-old songstress admires the young singer, who has risen to international stardom since being discovered on video-sharing website YouTube in 2008.
Since then the 17-year-old singer, who is best known for his hits including Baby and One Time, has won a legion of loyal female fans and has become a pop chart sensation.
The Canadian youngster released a 3D movie, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never earlier this year, and Britney, who has seen the movie, has revealed she is a big fan.
"I think he's adorable. I just saw [Never Say Never], and I really didn't realise how big he was. He's enormous; he's just Mr. Man,” she revealed in an interview with Harpers Bazaar.
Britney was catapulted into global stardom at the tender age of 16, when she released her debut record Baby One More Time. The American star says she can relate to Justin’s whirlwind rise to the top of the charts, which was documented in his successful movie.
"A lot of the movie is really similar to what I did when I was starting out. I did a promo tour for a year, going into radio stations and all that. It was so cool to see our similarities,” she noted.
Source




