Dolly Parton Says Taylor Swift Is Making All the Right Moves



On a recent episode of Larry King Live, Dolly Parton had a few politically-correct things to say about Miley Cyrus and how she's kind of in a crosswind and that we should all just let her grow up. But when the talk turned to Taylor Swift, Parton has all kinds of nice things to say.

"I say 'Yeah, Taylor Swift.' I think she is a smart, beautiful girl. I think she's making all the right moves. She's got a good head on shoulders. She's surrounded with wonderful people. Her songs are great. She keeps herself anchored. She knows who she is, and she's living and standing by that," gushed Parton.

"And I think she's just incredible and a great role model for young people right now." As for whether or not Swift is getting too much too soon, Parton disagreed with King. "She's got the qualities that could last a long time," she said. "I'm hoping that she's just having a really, really hot streak. I hope her 15 minutes

Source