Selena Gomez Spills Season Four Secrets!



Selena Gomez is spilling some secrets about Wizards season four!

The 18-year-old actress also caught up with ET about what’s in store, being big on horror films and being young at heart. Check it:

On loving her horror movies: “I am a big horror chick. I saw ‘Paranormal Activity 2′ and I loved it. I am obsessed with watching scary movies and being scared.”

On her journey through Wizards this season: “I expose that we are wizards. It is actually a test that ends up kicking me and my brother out of the wizard competition. So throughout the whole season, you find my character and David Henrie’s character trying to get back into the competition because that was actually a test.”

On what the future holds for her: “I am definitely interested in being challenged as an actress. I wouldn’t do anything that I wouldn’t feel comfortable doing. I am 18, but I feel as if I am 15, so I am still really young and my heart is extremely young. I don’t feel as if I would do anything too off the rail at the moment. I just hope that I can grow into those things and do dramas and things that are different, but still stuff that I am comfortable portraying.”




Source