Selena Gomez: 'I Get Criticized by Adults'



SELENA Gomez says adults say “awful” things about her on the internet.

The teen superstar has been forced to stop reading about herself online to avoid vicious comments.

“I get criticized by adults who say awful things about me on the internet, things that affect me that I try not to read,” Gomez told the New York Post.

Gomez, 18, recently revealed she’s frugal when it comes to clothes — because she rarely buys anything priced over $20.

“When it comes to shopping I love a bargain,” she said.

“I don’t usually spend over the $20 mark. I feel so much better buying a top for $20 that isn’t so different from the one that costs $200.

“It’s really rare that I buy something expensive, and if I do, I think about it over and over before splashing out.

“When you see me on the red carpet, I’m usually in outfits that I’ve picked out and borrowed, and that I probably won’t wear a second time, so I give them back.

“Normally the outfits are too expensive for me to own anyway.”

Source