Justin Bieber 'Flashed Rihanna His Abs'



Justin Bieber reportedly 'flashed his abs' at Rihanna in the middle of a New York restaurant.

The Only Girl (In The World) singer took to Twitter to tell her followers about Justin's cheeky antics, making Beliebers jealous as she revealed that she was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Justin's abs as they dined together.

RiRi tweeted: "Justin Bieber just flashed me his abs in the middle of a restaurant! Wow! He actually had a lil 6 pack! Sexy,lol! #Beliebersplzdontkillme"

The 16-year old heartthrob later tweeted a snap of himself and the Barbadian beauty, before posting on his Facebook page: "Great night out to dinner with the beautiful @rihanna... I'm not complaining... RiRi....check for the new album."

Meanwhile, the U Smile hitmaker has confessed to The Guardian that he doesn't want to date a fan, but would consider having a famous girlfriend.

Bieber explained: "There are so many girls who would just do anything for me because of my status.

"Someone told me it's great to be with somebody who has just as much to lose as you do..."

He added: "(A famous girlfriend is) probably a good idea, because I can never date somebody who's so in love with me that she would do anything for me."

We wonder if Rihanna is interested...

Source