Justin Bieber admits that Hollywood is indeed a “scary” place



Canadian popstar JUSTIN Bieber admits Hollywood is not as glittery as it seems on the surface.

The 16 year old Baby singer admits that Hollywood is indeed a “scary” place.

The multi platinum artist who has conquered Hollywood and the rest of the world with his refreshing teeny bopper looks says showbiz has its advantages and disadvantages.

“Hollywood is a scary place,” he said.

“There’s a lot of bad things, but there’s also a lot of good things.

“I’m a Christian, I believe in God. I believe that I have a relationship and I’m able to talk to him and really, he’s the reason I’m here, so I definitely have to remember that.”

Justin Bieber,with his looks and his immense talent recently admitted his fair share of getting bullied over the internet.

“Everybody goes through bullying,” he said. “Everybody has, even me. On my YouTube page, there are so many haters. They just say crazy stuff. Like, I’m not mad, I’m 16 and I don’t have chest hair. I’m not angry about it at the moment. That will come

“People are like, ‘Look at him, he puts helium in his voice before he sings.’ You just have to laugh at yourself. It’s funny.

“There are so many bullies. It goes on so much. I think that you should… especially if you are a bystander, you definitely should help out because it could be you next.”

Source