Jason Mraz claims Jonas Brothers ripped off his hit I'm Yours



AMERICAN singer/songwriter Jason Mraz had some harsh words for Disney's Jonas Brothers, claiming a song from their "Camp Rock 2" album is a rip-off of his hit single "I'm Yours," PopEater reported.

Mraz claimed the ballad "Introducing Me" - sung by the youngest JoBro, 18-year-old Nick - ripped off the melodies of his hit single released in 2008.

"I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune," the 33-year-old Grammy nominee said in reference to the teen number.

"I noticed a few similarities in the melody, but it wasn't enough to pick up the phone and argue with somebody about it.

"If anything, I just wanted my $1.29 back that I spent on iTunes," he joked about the price he paid to download the teen pop group's single.

The song in question was one of 14 tracks included on the soundtrack for the Disney film Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam.

Source