Justin Bieber is the latest celebrity to appear on a segment of “Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts” with James Corden and he got the talk show host to dish on his Cats experience.
James either had to eat a bit of cod sperm or answer Justin‘s question: “On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you regret doing Cats.”
It took James a few seconds to mull over his decision, but he decided to answer the question.
“Well here’s the thing, I had the loveliest time making that film. It took me six days and I loved every single second of it. So I think you gotta decide things on your own personal experience, and I had a really great time. So, I don’t regret doing it all, because I decided to do it in the same way I decided to do many things. Some have worked, some haven’t. Some I’m going to put it at a solid 5… a 4.5,” he said.
During the game, James got Justin to rank his wife Hailey‘s BFFs from favorite to least favorite!
READ MORE: James Corden Reacts to ‘Cats’ Bad Reviews
via Source




