Watch Justin Bieber Get Totally Frustrated and Bratty During a New Interview

Justin Bieber Universal Inside 2015 In BerlinJustin Bieber might be trying to shape up his image these days, but that doesn't mean his inner piss-in-a-bucket-brat doesn't come out once in awhile.

During a recent interview with Clique, the Biebs totally cut off the reporter to ask him how many more questions he has left. #Awkward

The singer was just four minutes into a conversation with the French reporter when he seemed to have lost interest, leaning into Mouloud Achour and whining about the amount of questions.

He asked, "How many more questions?" The reporter took it in good humor, insisting there weren't too many as Justin laughed and continued their conversation. It went on for another 10 minutes.

Earlier in the chat, the singer ironically claimed, "I'm just kinda walking on eggshells right now. I'm trying to make sure people don't think I'm being disrespectful. They put more responsibility on me because of my image, of what I was representing. When you tell people you're gonna represent belief and hope and then you're off not really doing that, people get mixed messages."

via Source