Selena Gomez Promotes 'Revival' All Around London

Selena Gomez Promotes 'Revival' All Around London

Selena Gomez keeps it cute in a silver wrap dress while leaving BBC Studios in ondon, England on Wednesday (September 23).

The 23-year-old actress/singer is also pictured stopping by ITV Studios and KISS FM, promoting her new album, and new movie, Hotel Transylvania 2.

“I just had so much to say on this record. We would go into the studio with people and producers and I would just start saying a bunch of things I was feeling,” Selena shared in a recent interview.

She continued, “And then I hit this roadblock in the middle of the album, I was feeling so uninspired and didn’t feel like I had a direction. So I went to Mexico and took Hit-Boy, Rock Mafia and three writers, and I rented a house and had everybody come with me and I got to explore the city. I used some sounds that I got in Mexico and I was so inspired I did four songs and it came together so perfectly.”

FYI: Selena is wearing a Preen dress with Brian Atwood shoes at KISS FM.

25+ pictures inside of Selena Gomez on promo duty in London…


via Source