Selena Gomez Feels Sexiest in a White T-Shirt With Wet Hair

Selena Gomez Feels Sexiest in a White T-Shirt With Wet Hair

Selena Gomez gets super vulnerable in this new cover feature for the 10th Anniversary Issue of Wonderland magazine, on newsstands September 18.

Here’s what the 23-year-old “Same Old Love” singer had to share:

On her new music: “It’s a very specific album, especially because it’s a new chapter for me. It’s under a new label, and it’s the first time I’m stepping in and really getting behind every person I’m working with.”

On her career choices: “I’m in this place in my life where people just assume that I can get anything that I want. But every single thing I’ve done, I’ve earned. I feel that way when I’m on set, and I’m working with people that are challenging me intellectually, emotionally and physically. And with music…I feel so free.”

On feeling your best: “Whatever it is that makes you feel sexy: in the video, I was in a white T-shirt with my hair wet, and I think that makes me feel beautiful.”

For more on Selena, visit WonderlandMagazine.com.


via Source