Joe Jonas Debuts 'Cake by the Ocean' With New Band, DNCE

Oh, how we've missed your voice, Joe Jonas!

We were crushed when the Jonas Brothers went their separate ways as a band in 2013, but after watching Nick's solo career take off, we started to believe that they really did just want to go in different directions musically.

Now we get it more than ever after Joe just debuted a brand new song, "Cake by the Ocean" with his brand new band, DNCE. Catchy? You betcha. We like to think of it as a mix of Maroon 5 and old school Jonas Brothers. (Yes, we said OLD school JoBros!)
We can't help but wonder if the new song is about his new girl, Gigi Hadid?

These lyrics do have a definite "model" vibe to us...
"Walk for me, baby
I'll be Didd and you'll be Naomi, whoa-oh
Let's lose our minds and go f**king crazy
I-I-I-I-I-I keep on hoping we'll eat cake by the ocean"

Either way, cake by the ocean with Joe? Sign us up!
Listen to the song below and let us know what you think.



via Source