Joe Jonas Asked Gigi Hadid Out When She Was 13 and She Rejected Him

If you ever needed proof that Joe Jonas and Gigi Hadid go waaay back, check this out. She turned him down when she was just 13 years old!

Dang, girl!

During a fan Q&A on Periscope earlier this week, Gigi talked about how her relationship with Joe started...when they first met at the Grammys years ago .

She dished, "We met at the Grammys when I was 13 years old. And he asked me to a baseball game, and I said, 'No.'" So you could say Joe totally struck out, huh?

Time has brought the two back together, however, since Joe is six years older than her and that would have been kind of...well...weird at the time.

Gigi explained, "I was like so nervous; I didn't even know what it meant to hang out with a boy. And also, Grammys are on a Sunday, and I didn't want to tell him that I had school the next day, so I was just like, 'No, maybe next time.' "

She added, "And then we've been friends ever since. Until now. We're more than friends. Obvs."

Obvs.
Joe Jonas Gigi Hadid rejected 13 years old

via Source